Dunbar, WI
Northland International University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northland International University

Jamie

What I like most about my school is the fact that it has a strong emphasis on discipleship. The faculty, staff, student leaders, and student life department have a desire to glorify the Lord and Biblically disciple students and staff. Academics are emphasised, but mostly as an aid in spreading the gospel. Students are encouraged to do thieir best in every situation to the glory of God. Teachers care about the individual students and make themselves availabile for one-on-one time with students. I really appreciate Northland's servant attitude and desire to see Christians grow in the Lord.

Through my time at Northland I've learned the value of education and gained a greater desire to learn. The faculty and staff have greatly impacted my life and encouraged me to accomplish things that I never thought I would be able to do. However, most importantly, through my time in college I have learned a lot about trusting God and following His will for my life. I believe it is God's will for me to be attending Northland, and I know that He has given me the strength and ability to complete the education that I have completed up to this point. I've struggled to come up with the finances to attend Northland so far, but God has been providing for me financially and I know that He will provide the finances for me to complete my education at Northland. Although college has been challenging and has stretched me on every level, I am so thankful for the education I am receiving and for God's providing this education for me.

Northland is best know for training young people for servant leadership. Northland has an emphasis on serving Jesus Christ and spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ where people haven't heard it. The school is dedicated to teaching students truths from the Bible and helping them to understand God's plan for their lives. Northland's classes all come from a Biblical perspective and point everything back to God's word and bringing glory to God. Northland is a friendly school where people learn to show Christ's love to others.

Bethany

I have learned many things that will benefit me in my education and degree. Hower I have learned some valuable skills as well, such as how to mannage time and mannage your study time to stay focused. I realy enjoyed that my college made first time students take college 103, so therefore college woildnt be so scary and you learn valuable tools that can help you through your whole degree process. College is more self oriented, meaning that you do alot of stuff for yourself, such as teachers dont tell you you need to study everyday like highschool does, you are suposed to do your studies on your own. Colleges have dedicated professors and they are willing to help in any way. You learn independent study tips and you get to see the real world. College is the best thing that i ever decided to persue. Not only have i learned what it takes to be a succesfull teacher but i have also learned how to be a creator and be responsible for my actions. I control my destiney and i control and am responsible for things that take place in my life. I learned a lot of resposniblity.

Rebekah

The worst thing about the school is probably the food. We need a larger dining hall and kitchen so that the food options can be better.

Someone who doesn't care about their academics and is very apathetic. People who don't like to follow rules and receive instruction shouldn't come here either.

My college experience has been unbelievably stretching, amazing, and refreshing. As a freshman, I took a full load of classes as well as worked about 20 hours on campus. My first year was full of new experiences as I learned to manage my time carefully, to make my own decisions, to meet many new people, and to be independent. Coming from a very small town, I was amazed at the ability to then choose my friends from the many fellow students from around the world. I greatly enjoyed the fast-paced college life, the mentally invigorating classes, and the opportunity to become my own person. In my sophomore year, I am learning to appreciate friendships with people and the limited time that I have with them. Through taking more classes related to my degree, I have become confident that I can and will pursue piano pedagogy as a career. My piano ability has developed quite dramatically in just a brief time. Although this year is unbelievably hectic, I am enjoying my focus on music and academics. My college years will pass very quickly, but I am confident that I will reap the benefits for the rest of my life.

Northland International University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.