Pittsburgh, PA
Pennsylvania Gunsmith School

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania Gunsmith School

Max

I did alot of research on all gunsmith schools in the us. The Penn Gunsmith School was rated well above the rest. Feedback from people who attended there was very possitive. I have had a big of interest in all aspects of guns. Attending this school would open alot of doors for my future which ever way it may take me. There unlimited possibilities for me with this diploma which I have been looking foward too.

I would sit myself down and say you need to figure out what direction you want to go. Don't be afraid to dream big. You can really become what ever you want if your willing to work for it. No one is going to look out for you so you need to look out for yourself. Don't give in or give up , don't settle either. There is nothing you can't do. The biggest decision is what you might want to do with the rest of your life. Don't think of it as the rest of your life think of it as what would make you happy the rest of your life. Anybody can have a job but doing something you love is all the difference between a job and a career. If you were given 10 million dollars and never had to work what would you want to do with your life. Your answer here might help you with your decision about what direction your life should go. Because you truly would be doing what makes you happy. Your doing good kid keep up the good work.

I'm not sure there is much to be frustrated about. Possibly learning how to use all of the eqipment and tools in gunmaking and repairs.

• $0

Pennsylvania Gunsmith School administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.