Bloomingdale, IL
Pivot Point Academy-Bloomingdale

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pivot Point Academy-Bloomingdale

Gina

My advice to my younger self would be based on the impact that a college education would have in my future. In obtaining a degree you are automatically surrounded by a group of people that are wanting to learn and progress in a positive way through their adult lives. A degree allows much more choice in where you want to work and makes companies take more interest in you because they see that you have invested in yourself. I would also bring to mind the financial gains that can be made by learning how to appropriately manage my time and income. This would better prepare me to save and build up equity in other avenues. The most important thing I would say, is believe in myself and manage my time wisely. With those two guides, you can achieve anything you put your mind to and be a good person as well.

I attend Kaplan University online. A person that is highly motivated and good at time management is a good fit for this type of school.

Anyone that procrastinates or has trouble managing their time.

Angela

DeVry University is best known for it's technology and business programs.

DeVry University is best known for it's technology and business programs.

My experience at DeVry University has taught me how to learn, socialize with others, work independently, and what it means to be confident. I attended DeVry after watching a commercial. I had no technical background or related work experience but enrolled in a technical program. Through hard work, perseverance, and great guidance I graduated with a high GPA. There is value in going to college because you learn how to learn. It teaches you how to maintain balance through groups, friends, and mentors; relationships that you can have forever. After graduation, I have gained not only knowledge but a healthy dose of positive self-esteem. I am now confident that with training there is no job that is unobtainable; through study there is no topic I cannot grasp; through patience there is no struggle I cannot overcome. College taught me how to be brave and fearless.

I tell my friends how easy it was to register for school. I saw a commercial and called the school. Set up an appointment with an advisor and was enrolled a week later.

• $0

Pivot Point Academy-Bloomingdale administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.