Pittsburgh, PA
Sanford-Brown Institute-Wilkins Township

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown Institute-Wilkins Township

When I was a high school senior, I had a one year old daughter. I worked hard to finish high school and get my diploma. When I finished high school, I moved out of my parent's home. I have worked at a day care center for the past three years in order to support myself and my daughter. If I could go back in time, I would choose to stay at home with my parents and pursue a college degree on a full time basis. This path would have been much easier for me financially and I would have been able to secure a more lucritive job to make a better future for myself and my daughter.

I would like to have known a little more about their job placement services.

I am a single mom. The hours and location of the school are convenient and the amount of time needed to complete the medical billing and coding program work best for me. In addition, the staff and faculty at the school are knowlegable and helpful.

Sanford-Brown Institute-Wilkins Township administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.