Pulaski, TN
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Pulaski

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Pulaski

Kenneth

It is overall a great vocational college. You work at your own pace and instructors are accommodating to student needs. Staff is friendly and willing to help in any way. Nice campus and very easy to find classes here. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone looking into any of the trades offered here. Hope this was helpful!

James

Putting out the best HVAC students in the state with the highest rate of students going straight to work.

If I could go back I would tell myself not to wait. To go for it and trust that this will be the best decision that you will ever make. Your life will never be the same without a college education. I would tell myself not to be stupid and spend the next 15 years partying and going down the wrong road when the smart thing to do is go to college.

The fact that it is a Technical college and as soon as I finish I can go to work. There are fewer students per class so that gives the instructor more time for one on one time with each student. It was easier to get in than a university would have been.

Bridget

my school is bets known for all students getting what they need to know and graduating with a good learning education

To always go straight foward with what you want to do in life never give up because everyone makes mistakes in life we all have to learn from them and without an education where can you get so stay in school you will get much father in life.

you are allowed to move at your own pace and get a better understanding you can beb one on one with your teacher

• $0

Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Pulaski administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.