East Saint Louis, IL
Vees School of Beauty Culture

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Vees School of Beauty Culture

Alexandra

My classmates are wonderful! They are all as helpful as they try to possibly be, while being polite and kind-hearted. We are all in the same boat, trying to understand and learn from a different point of view than most college students. I think that's what brings us together and allows us to feel like a little family (or big family, considering the class count). Each person has a unique and beautiful personality that contributes greatly to our everyday learning.

I can see it now. My high school-self sitting with friends so clueless as to what's next. Being only a college freshmen hasn't given me a copious amount of experience but it's enough to know the basics I should have figured out before I started. I would tell my senior version of me to always pay attention to detail, always read what you're supposed to, always stay on top of your grammar, and continuously learn (in or out of school). "If the brain isn't actively learning, what do you think it's doing? Napping, getting restless, bored, and finding things to occupy itself which in turn pushes out what matters. " That's exactly what I'd say to myself.

Attending DeVry University Online is awesome not only because of the outstanding student services, but I also get to attend class when I want rather than a scheduled time everyday. While my friends complain about not knowing this and that, or not having this and that, DeVry University has help for any and everything. The school has a motive to make students succeed and as a current student, I feel the passion.

Vees School of Beauty Culture administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.