Dyersburg, TN
Volunteer Beauty Academy-Dyersburg

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Volunteer Beauty Academy-Dyersburg

Andrea

I feel that I have gotten so much out of the college experience. Not only have the acedemics been enlightening but it has given me such a wonderful opportunity to meet so many people from different backgrounds and cultures. Each of our experiences and input add to the learning process. It's terrific to work with a group of individuals who are all striving for a goal, that may lead to different paths but each one is for success.

Deborah

I remember the day I decided to go back to school like it was yesterday. So many thoughts came to mind, like who is going to help me with the kids, or was Matt (my husband) going to get jealous. My dream has always been to care for others as a nurse. I started college two years ago with a sense of security with God's help. Looking at all of those young kids that were just getting out of high school made me feel a little nervous. The thought of those looking at me as "old" made my stomach feel sick. Since starting college, my entire outlook on life has changed. I love to be around my fellow classmates. It is nothing like those high school kids that feel accomplished when they hurt someone else's feelings. Every person in college is going after the same goal: degree. It makes me feel very good to know that there are people out there that really care about my future besides my family. My instructors have been so supportive and understanding. It is very important to be at school both physically and mentally so that I can be the best nurse.

Andrew

At the end of my senior year, I honestly was not sure if I was going to attend college at all. I was blessed with enough scholarships to help me move on in beginning my college career. Last year, I decided to move to a new school to persue Audio Engineering, however, I lost my biggest scholarship due to this move. It has been this move to memphis that has really opened my eyes to what it is to be self dependent. My school also does an excellent job at making sure that we are sent through situations that we might go through in our careers. This has greatly helped me make everyday decisions that I face, and has even helped me making even bigger decisions for my life career.

My school, Visible School, is a very small school. I believe that this is by far one of the key parts of it. This allows for everybody to know eachother in the school community. The teachers also know all of their students in their majors very well.

Right now we don't have a cafeteria for the students to buy food while we're on the campus. However, the school is currently in a temporary place, so this might be fixed when the school moves into their new campus either this year or next year.

• $0

Volunteer Beauty Academy-Dyersburg administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.