Military Order of the Purple Heart Scholarship Program

This award is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are a Purple Heart recipient OR are the spouse, child, grandchild, or great-grandchild (natural or adopted) of a Purple Heart recipient. Students must also have a grade point average of 2.75 or higher.

Voice of Democracy Scholarship Program

U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligible for this scholarship. To apply, the applicant must write an essay on the theme listed on the Veterans of Foreign Wars website and record the reading of that essay; submit both essay and CD/flash drive to be considered for this scholarship.

General Henry H. Arnold Education Grant

This award is available for U.S. high school seniors or older students planning to enroll full time in an undergraduate program of study. Students must have a grade point average of 2.0 or higher and be the son, daughter, spouse, or surviving spouse of an Air Force member. Learn more and apply today!

Ohio Safety Officers College Memorial Fund

This award is available to U.S students who are children/spouses of safety officers who have died in the line of duty and children/spouses of a member of the armed services of the U.S. who has been killed in the line of duty during Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom, or a combat zone designated by the President of the United States. Students must be residents of Ohio and planning to attend an eligible postsecondary institution […]

Massachusetts Public Service Grant

This award is avialable to Massachusetts undergraduate students who are planning to enroll full-time at a Massachusetts college or university. Students must have a parent and or spouse who is killed or missing in the line of public service duty in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Military: Member/Spouse/Child who Remains Continuously Enrolled in Higher Education in Texas Waiver

This award is available for U.S students who are members of the U.S. Armed Forces or commissioned officers in the U.S. Public Health Service, and their spouse or child. Applicants must be attending a public college or university in Texas as a non-resident student.

Spouse Education Assistance Program

This scholarship is open to spouses of active duty or retired Army soldiers and widow(er)s of soldiers who died on active duty or in retired status to pursue their first undergraduate degree. Students must have a grade point average of 2.0 or higher; scholarships are based on financial need.

Fla. Scholarship for Children and Spouses of Deceased or Disabled Veterans

This award is available for Florida undergraduate students who are attending an eligible college or university in Florida. Students must be the dependent child or spouse or un-remarried widow(er) of a Florida veteran or service member who died as a result of service-connected injuries, diseases, or disabilities sustained while on active duty OR has been verified by the Florida Department of Veterans’ Affairs as having service-connected 100 percent total and permanent disabilities OR is classified […]