Albany, GA
Albany Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Albany Technical College

Devondre

I would love to become a student at Albany technical college

I would love to become a student at Albany technical college

Kevin

I'm really enjoying going to Albany Technical College. Based on my experience, the instructors not only know what they're teaching, but they also have a passion for it as well. They're also very willing to take some time to work with their students, even if doing so cuts into their free time. Albany Tech also has a variety of extracurricular activities- from hanging out at the cafeteria, to being part of a club, you'll always have something to do if you look hard enough. I also love the fact that ATC has plenty of parking, so there's always a spot to park.

Angela

The best thing about my school is that financial aid papers are easy to do, the people are friendly, everyone wants you to succeed, the work is understandable, the teachers give extra help if needed, there are tutors avaiable if needed, one can apply for loans if necessary, attaining books are easy, and online classes are very much accessible and work is understandable.

As a high school senior, knowing what I know about college life and making the transition from high school to college, I would read more about grants, scholarships, loans, and any books in reguards to how I can get more money to pay for my education. I would also get to know all classes and their costs for me to attend. I would ask personnel whatif questions in reguards to classes that I do not pass. Not only that , but I would come up with a plan B just in case plan A does not work. It is always important to have more than one plan while in college. These are just a few things that I would do, but I have more to add to this list.

My school has many areas of expertise with a high graduation rate and opportunities. This school makes one's goals reachable gives you opportunities to succeed. For anyone that has never gone to my school, anyone can ask any of the students attending, would you go again, I am so sure that they will say yes, yes, and yes again. My school makes attending college for attainable.

THOMASINA

When I tell my friends about school, I mainly tell them about the benefits and training provided. I usually also inform them about the different programs. For example, if i have a friend that loves doing hair but doesn't have any license and wants to one day own their own salon, I would tell them about the one year Cosmetology course at Albany Tech.

If I could go back and talk to myself, the first thing that I would tell me is to stay focused. I would encourage me to do my best no matter what anyone says. I would tell myself to ask my grandmother if I could live with her so that I would be in a better environment, away from the drugs, alcohol, and arguing. I would encourage me to study hard, because it would pay off in the future. I would also encourage me to set goals, long term and short term, and try my best to stick to the plan. Last but not least, I would tell me that when it's my turn to walk down that runway and accept my diploma, I would walk proudly with my head high.

Most of my classes are online, and even though I do my classwork in the computer lab, there is always someone on duty to help if I have a problem or just need to answer a question.

Albany Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.