Minneapolis, MN
Aveda Institute-Minneapolis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Aveda Institute-Minneapolis

Vicki

Aveda Institute is non-traditional training with exceptional personnel.

Aveda Institute is non-traditional training with exceptional personnel.

I would tell myself to consider all opportunities presented and to not be afraid of challenges. I would tell myself to remember that all other freshmen are in the same situation and to be bold and seek out new friendships. I would seek out more help in making decisions regarding choosing a major and finding what my interests and talents are.

That it is not a traditional college type of experience. For me this is fine, being older and going back for additional training after having completed an undergraduate degree at a university. For younger people, right out of high school, they may have difficulty finding their way and absorbing all of the information presented in such a short period of time.

Melissa

The Aveda philosophy is special. The products are plant-based and sustainable. It's environmentally conscience and that's important to me.

Network. Build productive and effective relationships. Know yourself . Have integrity. Don't take no for an answer.

Nothing. I was prepared and had asked many necessary questions prior to starting. I knew what to expect. There weren't any surprises.

• $0

Aveda Institute-Minneapolis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.