Tacoma, WA
Bates Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bates Technical College

Jason

This place is a joke, a scam and a waste of time. They have 2 programs that do essentially the same things, yet they are separated from each other simply because of money. The course descriptions aren't even correct and informational to the students about what really goes on in the classroom. The instructors act passive and hardly wants to help outside of class hours. I wouldn't ever recommend anyone go here, even if you were out of options.

Steven

If you have a specific program in mind it is a great start, but I would not attend just for basic classes. I do not believe it is accredited. Also, it can be hard to contact a lot of the offices such as financial aid or advisers without actually going in and talking to them. The nursing program and the nursing instructors are awesome though!

Latasha

My school rocks! Everything is said in the previous question.

My school rocks! Everything is said in the previous question.

My advice would be is to never give up no matter what you go through. Strive for something more. Follow your dream because you can have anything in this world you want just go for it!

I think everyone should attend is school. They teach you thing you wouldn't think to learn. They want you to know how the world works so when you set out to set up your career you know how to do that.

Theresa

Blank. Just observing from across the street.

Blank. Just observing from across the street.

My college experience has been very valuable for me learning not to isolate myself to society, nor my mental disorders. To be okay to GO OUT IN THE WORLD N BE APART OF IT TO LIVE, LAUGH AND LEARN to experience it. Actually I WANT TO GIVE THANKS VERY MUCH TO MY PRO. PAT CONNELLY at Mira Costa College in Oceanside. Thanks

I wish I had of came to this school five years ago. I visited my family unit hoping to make a difference with them only to find n feel they were making a difference on me. Im from Oceanside, Ca I want to always give off the vibe that knowledge is a powerful tool. How a mind is terriible to waste. My unit very into 'CREAM' drugs n a returned to CA. School, family, application n love was my attempt then. I WISH BADLY I HAD OF STOOD MY GROUND N enrolled while I was in WA.

Jason

I would tell myself, you need to buckle down and get good grades. Starting college and retraining at 33 years old with 2 kids is not easy. You need to take action regarding your career, and not assume you are going to be ok without a college education. It will be much easier for you if you decided to go to college after your senior year. You definitely wouldn't be going to college at my age now.

Bates Technical College helps students realize their potential for growth and success through innovative instruction in a nurturing, diverse environment. Students achieve their career and personal goals, strengthening the region's social and economic vibrancy. Strong local and global partnerships with business, industry, labor and the public make the College a respected contributor to community vitality.

KBTC-TV is a non-profit, educational and public television station established to inform, educate and improve the quality of life for the people of Western and Southwestern Washington with exceptional quality television programming. KBTC is owned and operated by Bates Technical College.

Fernando

Never stop trying to achieve your goals and keep working hard for everything you do. No matter what, you should ALWAYS put 110% into everything you try to do. Dont let anyone tell you that you can't follow your dreams because you can do anything you put your mind to. Try your hardest but always remember to have fun along the way. Life is filled with mystery, go and enjoy the secrets life has for you. You only have one life to live, so live it to the fullest.

Bates Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.