Ellensburg, WA
Central Washington University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Washington University

Madie

I am attending Central Washington University starting the 2019 Fall quarter. I’ve been their a few times and everything is very clean and well layed out. It’s so nice to have class sizes that are around 25 students. The campus is also a mile by a mile so it’s amazing walking distance to anything. The community is extremely nice and helpful there.

I like it, but the primary reasons I went was of the cheap costs and the distance from home. The best thing I have found is that the bishop of yakima regularly comes to do campus masses. Which is one thing I love is that we have Sunday mass on campus every Sunday of the academic year.

Central Washington University provides a safe and diverse learning environment for all students

VANDANA

Love all the professors. very supportive,

Love all the professors. very supportive,

I attended Central Washington University for my freshman year of college. While I attended school here I stayed in the Davies singles dorm and I worked on campus. I was also a part of the on campus church Chi Alpha.

Perla

I love everything about it

I love everything about it

Jose

It is a great campus with involvement with the community yet the weather you will dislike yet you have to take risks in life. Since like your literally in the middle of WA you are not that far from home not too close yet the perfect distance for you can explore yourself and spread your wings.

Guadalupe

love the school i could not have picked a better place to do my undergrad especially being a first generation student it made me feel safe and not to stressed out. the university provided ample aide and the staff has help lead the way through advice and a wonderful knowledge with hands on skills for the future.

jadah

CWU is a good school with a lot of people who care for you and your academics. CWU is a school where the teachers like to interact with their students and make sure that the students know what they are being taught. The university is also very interactive with the students with the different clubs, events and dinners that are set up. I love CWU because it is a place where I feel comfortable knowing that I am getting the education I need for my future.

Kendall

This is my first year at CWU but I love it so far. The community is great and campus puts on a ton of activities for students to get involved in. If you want to be academically challenged (AP/IB students), I'd recommend applying to the Honors College!

Central Washington University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.