Ellensburg, WA
Central Washington University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Washington University

Jayden

I love the environment and atmosphere! It’s my top college choice!

I love the environment and atmosphere! It’s my top college choice!

Cade

The school is a great welcoming campus. Ellensburg however is not the most pleasent towns for the seasons. However I do find the books to extremely high priced as always. But good academics and professor interactions. Lots of room for growth and opportunities you just have to put yourself out there.

Nathan

Central is relatively affordable, beautiful (if a bit remote), very diverse, and very friendly. For someone like me who comes from a smaller community as opposed to a big city, its size is not overwhelming. It may be a bit quiet for city-dwelling people, and some of my friends who come from the western side of the Cascades have hinted that it is somewhat boring for them there; nevertheless, there is always something going on at Central. There are always athletic and artistic events going on around Ellensburg. Though I don't know too much about the athletics at Central, I am heavily involved in the music department, and I can attest that it is one of the best in the country. The marching band's rendition of "the Star-Spangled Banner" is literally to die for. In short, I would recommend Central to anyone who like small class sizes, incredible faculty, and friendly neighbours.

Farah

Central Washington University is a fast growing university. There is always something happening on campus, it can comedy night one day, karaoke the next, etc. Their are different type of dorms for everyone, you can stay in small facility where you can get to know everyone there or you can stay in big facility and do it your own way. Overall the university covers all the necessary checkpoints in order to make everyone happy and satisfied academically and has great extracurricular activities.

Madie

I am attending Central Washington University starting the 2019 Fall quarter. I’ve been their a few times and everything is very clean and well layed out. It’s so nice to have class sizes that are around 25 students. The campus is also a mile by a mile so it’s amazing walking distance to anything. The community is extremely nice and helpful there.

I like it, but the primary reasons I went was of the cheap costs and the distance from home. The best thing I have found is that the bishop of yakima regularly comes to do campus masses. Which is one thing I love is that we have Sunday mass on campus every Sunday of the academic year.

Central Washington University provides a safe and diverse learning environment for all students

VANDANA

Love all the professors. very supportive,

Love all the professors. very supportive,

I attended Central Washington University for my freshman year of college. While I attended school here I stayed in the Davies singles dorm and I worked on campus. I was also a part of the on campus church Chi Alpha.

Perla

I love everything about it

I love everything about it

Central Washington University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.