Berkshire Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Berkshire Community College

Brianna

I personally believe Berkshire Community College is a good stepping stone. BCC is by no means the only stop in your college education but it is a good and affordable place to start. For those not yet sure or not yet able to afford a major university, BCC is a great place to gather your thoughts and save some money. It is not a top tier school by any means and it doesn't provide too great of an academic challenge but I believe for some people it is a necessary step. Overall I would rate it quite well.

Deirdre

The staff is very supportive. There's no more or less red-tape bureaucracy than any other college. There are plenty of activities. Most faculty are ready to help any time you ask.

chelsea

This is my first year at Berkshire Community College. I was very skeptical of going to a community college because I wasn't sure how far it would get me. I am currently preparing my second semester at Berkshire Community College, and I am more excited than ever! Everyone is really great, I have had so much help on the way, BCC has really turned my life around for the better.

Kati

BCC is good place to get prerequisites out of the way, especially if you have a college in mind and know the equivalents. It's a great school to achieve a human services/social work degree and then advance to a higher degree through them with their partnership through Elms College.

Holly

Berkshire Community College is an affordable and credible school that provides a top-notch education in regards to community college. The school has amazing parking and a small campus that is easy to navigate. The faculty are very kind and helpful. I enjoy attending this college. I feel at ease knowing that my professors care about what happens to me after I transfer. I feel like I really matter.