Peoria, IL
Bradley University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bradley University

Alex

No, we have rich kids, and we are multicultural, there does tend to be alot of jewish community but it affects the campus positively

Small class sizes means very personable. Participation common and usually professor even knows your name. Easy to get in contact with professor.

Greek life is very big. Bad thing is getting less fun because police are becoming more active...if you have that sort of social life. Not much to do on weekends unless you have a car for non-partying activities

Small school=rich kids, All White, jewish, not smart students

I absolutely love Bradley. It's so quaint. It has its own small bubble, and I feel completely safe while on campus. But unlike some other small schools I've seen, its not in the middle of nowhere, all you have to do is walk two blocks and you're in a city. Wouldn't change anything; just the right size; most people ask where it is; outside the dorms or on the quad; Peoria is definitely not based around Bradley; the administration is good; um, the upping of drinking tickets?; yes, a lot of school pride, everyone wears Bradley clothing; not really anything unusual; can't remember anything too special, just a lot of little things; costs of drinking tickets.

None; I don't know; normal clothes?; yes; they're probably talking as if one big group, I haven't really seen any cliques here; Chicago suburbs; parents are probably upper middle-class, but not wealthy; I don't know or care, I am definitely not; not really, most of my friends are concerned with doing something they'll enjoy.

Yes, professors know my name; favorite would have to be Accounting, but I'm just weird like that. I don't know if I really had a least favorite; everyone I know study all the time, but I never study; class participation is a big part of most of my classes; I'm sure some Bradley students have intellectual conversations; I don't really see much competitiveness between students; I suppose West Civ and Comp, since it was an honors class and year-long; Accounting is the best thing in the world. I don't know much about the department, although I love how they do have the 3-2 thingy to get a Master's; I have met with several of my professors outside of class; I suppose the requirements are standard, nothing too special or hard about the gen eds; I would say Bradley is half and half with learning for a career and learning just to learn. I think Bradley has a good balance.

I don't know, probably the Greek life; I'm not involved in any groups; probably about a third do. Mine is always open; I know quite a few people who go to all the athletic events, I've never heard of anyone listening to a guest speaker, and a lot of people go see the plays; I am not one to talk about the dating scene; One was my roommate for a few months, one was my neighbor freshman year, and one was in my West Civ and Comp class; watching TV, hanging out with one of my close friends, or outside smoking by myself; I've only been here one year, so I don't really know; well I have a few friends who party probably every day of the week, I have a few friends who only party on the weekends, and I have a few friends (including myself) who never or rarely party; a lot of people are involved in the Greek life, but my friends and myself are not into that; I got this over summer break, so I doubt its relevant; I usually hang out with my other friends that don't drink; I tend to stay on campus, cities scare me.

I've sensed that many people from Peoria assume that Bradley students must be rich.

Dustin

Bradley is a smaller school, but the size is perfect and you get to know a lot of new people and meet a lot of new friends. There is a lot to get involved in and there is many programs and extra curricular activities to get involved in.

Most students around campus are friendly. You see a lot of the same people over and over again because the campus is so small.

You can really get to know your professors and they are easy to talk to and get a hold of when you need the help. Some teachers are tougher on their students than others and their work is harder. You learn a lot and in a good and fun manner.

There are a lot of organizations and programs that students can get involved in. There are sports and clubs, a variety of things to join in for Freshmen coming in to join and any other student to join. These organizations are good ways to keep busy and to meet a lot of knew people.

It is a tougher university Parties are good

Cody

Yes, if you are to walk into the dorms on a friday or saturday night, probably over half of the students, mostly underage, are completely wasted and drunk and nothing is done to stop this.

Bradley University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.