Palm Springs, CA
Brightwood College-Palm Springs

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood College-Palm Springs

Shanikka

The unique thing about Kaplan College is that it actually cares what obstacles you have to overcome in order to SUCCEFULLY complete your training. In their eyes, each student is unique. They try to help in every area by offering alternative solutions and each staff member tries to keep you motivated by letting you know nothing is too hard to overcome. They remember your name and your personal situation, which is a huge motivation in itself.

If I could go back in time and speak to myself as an Indio High School senior, the most important advice I could give myself is, "Be confident, be determined." Like every other student before me I'm sure, my career goals changed constantly. I was so used to being told what to do and how to do it, that when the decision was finally up to me, I was at a loss. Every teen believes that he/she knows all there is to know and have all the answers to every question. They make a decisions and live with the consequences later. I was no exception to the rule until I realized that my fate was in my own hands. Failure was my biggest fear because if I made the decision, then I would be responsible for the outcome. I second guessed every decision and talked myself out of so many great opportunities. If I would have known then, what I know now, I would know that success is inevitable when you are confident in your decision and determined to see it through.

I honestly have not been here long enough to say. My first day will be this coming Tuesday, January, 19th of 2010. So far my only problem has been my funding, and I would not say that the school is to blame. I did not qualify for any grants, therefore my entire tuition will be paid through loans. My older sister recently graduated from Kaplan and she had nothing but positive things to say, which is why I even enrolled in the first place.

• $0

Brightwood College-Palm Springs administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.