Merrillville, IN
Brown Mackie College-Merrillville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Merrillville

Carolyn

Knowing what I know now about college life and the decisions that I made in life I would have done things a lot different. First I would have listen to all of the advice that was given to me when I was a senior in high school. I had a lot of people encouraging me telling me that I can become whatever I wanted to in life as long as I put my mind to it. There were some things that I didn?t no the answer to everything about in life, but as I got older the mistakes that I made while in high school it affected me greatly to this day. You should always take advice from someone older than you and follow what he or she are telling you because you will make fewer mistakes in life and become a better person. It?s best to take advice from someone that has been in comparable situations. Whatever advice that someone gives me whether they are older or younger than me I will listen to what they have to say and use it in my everyday life. I will always try to help others learn from their mistakes.

Brown Mackie is a great school and a great way to jump start your career in whatever you trying to major in. Just face it college isn?t for everyone. Before you make that huge monetary investment and commit to repaying tens of thousands of dollars in student loans you should think twice. Also you don?t want to go to a school and they don?t have what you want to major in. You also don?t want to just take any classes that won?t count toward you major because it would be a waste of your time.

The person who should attend this type of school is a person that is motivated and knows what he or she wants out of life. You want to make sure that you can afford and are very serious about attending any type of college. You also want to make sure that you are taking the classes you need in order to progress later in life and also take classes that are necessary for whatever major you are interested in taking. You also want to make sure that you have a strong support system by your side to help you out.

Brown Mackie College-Merrillville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.