Indianapolis, IN
Ivy Tech Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ivy Tech Community College

DeJuan

Ivy Tech Community College is a great opinion to save money and transfer to the university you desire.

Skyla

I love this school.

I love this school.

Jo

Love it as older student returning to further my education. Faculty is awesome and helpful. Feels like a very small, personal college. Staff always helpful. Would highly recommend college to others. Classes are easy to locate. Financial aid very helpful with questions and concerns. Classes are small and instructors have been excellent. They really care and want to help you succeed.

Anjelina

Ivy Tech Community College is where I completed my first year of college. My professors were fantastic at replying quickly to my emails, and were quite lenient with due dates. My only real issue with the school was their advising. I would send email upon email but rarely get a reply back. When I did, the response was just textbook and what I would already find on the website.

Sammy

My overall opinion of Ivy Tech Community College is excellent. Ivy Tech offers so many opportunities to learn and grow as a student. Once a year students of the hospitality program are able to take part in a trip. This year students went to France and traveled all over France to see and learn about the culture and food. Without attending Ivy Tech I would not have joined The American Culinary Federation. The ACF is a nationally known network of chefs and others alike who network, share job opportunities, scholarships, competition, and yearly national conferences. Without Ivy Tech I would not be in the position I am in at my work place and would not have met all of my great friends. Thank you Ivy Tech Community College!

JOSUE

It's a really good university

It's a really good university

Madison

I love Ivy Tech and would recommend it to anyone wanting to go! The professors are always there to help and answer questions whenever you need. They provide a clean and safe environment to be in when you are there! I am very happy that I chose to attend Ivy Tech and not somewhere else.

Thomas

It's an overall amazing college. The teachers are able to help students who are having trouble maintaining a grade within a class. The students are very kind and energetic. The college helps out veterans and returning students in search for a degree. The parking spots are very cheap. Advisors are very helpful when it comes to achieving the student's goal. All in all, Ivy Tech is a 10/10.

Alivia

I believe that Ivy Tech gives working adults an affordable opportunity to continue their education and eventually transfer or expand their current knowledge. I have encountered excellent professors who genuinely care about their students and help in any way they can, and I have encountered professors who don't seem like they have it all together. Ivy Tech has many different clubs and activities to join while still giving you a manageable schedule. Overall, I think Ivy Tech is a good choice for those who want to save a little money on the first couple years of college or those who only want an Associate's or certificate.

Kylie

Ivy Tech is a really convenient school for people who don’t want to go to the big university colleges like IU, Ball State, or Purdue. I would highly recommend it to people who aren’t interested in the big colleges and just want to get their degree over with. It also saves a lot of money. For the most part they have great instructors. They could improve on making some of the campuses bigger, and bigger variety of food to choose from on campus for those that have to stay all day.

Ivy Tech Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.