Indianapolis, IN
Ivy Tech Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ivy Tech Community College

Brittainee

I am still in 9th grade I am just get college money for ivy tech r years left.

I am still in 9th grade I am just get college money for ivy tech r years left.

Britni

Ivy Tech is an amazing school which allows for students to receive their degree at a faster pace and half the cost of a four-year college. The school allows you to take classes online or on campus... really just depends on your learning abilities. I highly recommend Ivy Tech to anyone that plans on attending college.

Ladonna

I really enjoyed my time there and plan to return next semester. The classes are small enough to get 1 on 1 with out missing the study group atmosphere. The teachers were always available , especially prior to test or evaluation times. We were appropriately notified of what we would be studying and what was expected of us.

Ivy Tech is very accommodating to the average working adult. They provide services that not many other colleges would be able to provide for those that are working or have families and are still trying to go to school. The faculty does their best to accommodate the students who do have busy schedules while still holding everyone to the expectation being an active learner and an exceptional student.

Edward

Ivy Tech is a great school for the stage of my life that I am in. I first started going to Ivy Tech fresh out of high school (2010), and I really dropped the ball. I was not motivated and did not care about my education. After taking some time off, I have returned. What I love the most is the accessibility. I am able to go to school and work full-time because of the wide range of classes and times that they are offered. The only change I would make is their financial aid appeal process. Due to my disregard for my education earlier in my life, I am unable to use financial aid at Ivy Tech. After 3 semesters back, I have been on the Dean’s List 3 times. To me, this would show that I have a new attitude for school. Unfortunately, I am still unable to borrow money at Ivy Tech and must pay for my classes out of pocket. This has caused me to take classes at a slower rate than I am capable of. But at the end of the day, I am still so glad to be back in school. I will get it done eventually.

DeJuan

Ivy Tech Community College is a great opinion to save money and transfer to the university you desire.

Skyla

I love this school.

I love this school.

Jo

Love it as older student returning to further my education. Faculty is awesome and helpful. Feels like a very small, personal college. Staff always helpful. Would highly recommend college to others. Classes are easy to locate. Financial aid very helpful with questions and concerns. Classes are small and instructors have been excellent. They really care and want to help you succeed.

Anjelina

Ivy Tech Community College is where I completed my first year of college. My professors were fantastic at replying quickly to my emails, and were quite lenient with due dates. My only real issue with the school was their advising. I would send email upon email but rarely get a reply back. When I did, the response was just textbook and what I would already find on the website.

Sammy

My overall opinion of Ivy Tech Community College is excellent. Ivy Tech offers so many opportunities to learn and grow as a student. Once a year students of the hospitality program are able to take part in a trip. This year students went to France and traveled all over France to see and learn about the culture and food. Without attending Ivy Tech I would not have joined The American Culinary Federation. The ACF is a nationally known network of chefs and others alike who network, share job opportunities, scholarships, competition, and yearly national conferences. Without Ivy Tech I would not be in the position I am in at my work place and would not have met all of my great friends. Thank you Ivy Tech Community College!

Ivy Tech Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.