Tucson, AZ
Brown Mackie College-Tucson

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Tucson

Monique

I brag about how cheap the tuition is compared to other colleges/universities.

I brag about how cheap the tuition is compared to other colleges/universities.

The advice I would give myself as a high school senior is ask for help, and never doubt yourself. There were plenty of times when I wanted to give up and never wanted to ask for help. I realized that I should've asked for help when I needed to because I hurt myself by trying to do everything on my own. I didn't ask for help sometimes because I felt I would be too dependent and weak. Also, it was very foolish of my to doubt myself. I am able to accomplish about everything I want to do, so high school was no different. Doubting myself is really what brought me down, and I regret it. Now I know better than to not ask for help and doubt myself.

My classmates are among the kindest, most helpful people I have ever met.

Daisy

If I could go back in time I would give myself plenty of advice. I would tell myself to work harder as a senior because senior year is important in regards to my future. I would tell myself to apply to schools early and not wait for the last minute because then I would have numerous opportunities and not limited ones. I would say that I need to start saving money because in college money can disappear rapidly; too many expenses in the future. Overall, I would tell myself to do my best no matter what, but not to forget that it's ok to have fun in between everything.

Cristina

My school is best known for the small classes it provides which give us the students an intimate, supportive environment which creates a better atmosphere for learning. It also gives us the attention we need to succeed.

The advice I would give to myself, as a high school student would be to not procrastinate going to college. Attend college right after you graduate high school. Looking back, not attending college right after high school made it difficult for me in many ways. Three major examples are my ability to retain information, the daily responsibilities of being an adult and time management. My struggle with retaining information makes me have to work harder for my grades. I have to study more then I ever did in high school because I have to make up for some things that I have forgotten over time. Now, being an adult, I have many other responsibilities; such as my kids and home life. Having to balance time with them and school is challenging. Time management, and fitting in my schoolwork, makes it hard for me to keep on track with. I think college would be so much easier directly from high school because you?re already used to the school lifestyle and there are less adult responsibilities. The direct path might be easier but I know I can graduate; I have full confidence in myself that I will succeed.

I brag most about the fact that I enjoy that our classes are accelerated into one month. We take only one class a month which means we can focus on that class only and be able to do well in them eventhough it is an accelerated course.

Brown Mackie College-Tucson administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.