Phoenix, AZ
Grand Canyon University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grand Canyon University

Tracy

Grand Canyon offers a variety of teaching techniques. I choose to do online which works well for me. The professors are very accessible and the assignments are assigned with a realistic completion date. Most online students work, so they are able to complete at their own pace. Interaction with students is a maximum because several assignments are group assignments.

Asha

My overall opinion of Grand Canyon University, is that the school is very organized, it has a friendly environment, I love that everyone at this school is there to encourage one another. The vibes on campus, make you feel as if you are already at home.

Madison

I absolutely love GCU and look forward to spending my 4 years of college here!!!

Brenda

I attended Grand Canyon University in 2016 after I began working for them as a student services counselor. It was a very different experience for me because I had never taken online classes before. I taught many with a community college but never took any online. I was very self-regulated and knew exactly what I wanted with this Master of Public Health degree. At first, it was difficult and required quite a bit of time management. I felt this program was very rigorous and all content relevant to the field of study. I graduated the top of my class.

Tonia

A christian base school that offers opportunity for campus and online students to pursue their degree, whether associate degree to PhD or ED in a variety of subjects. Students coming together as an whole in a learning environment that promotes a love for one another and God.

Devon

I am currently taking online classes and the environment is really good. The only bad thing I have to say is that some time when trying to reach my counselor it can be difficult with me living out of state and only taking online courses. The classes are great though. Easy to manage with working 1 full time and 1 part time job.

Demetrice

I am currently an online student pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration/ Management. Some of the above questions did not apply to me, because I am currently living off Campus. My overall experience as a student is rewarding. Also, I would like to add from my personal experience the student resources are available to students. The Professors provides excellent communication and feedback between student life. There are Student counselors and administrators that reach out to students professionally to ensure their students obtain their success and future goals.

Victoria

Overall, Grand Canyon has provided me with great opportunities and an amazing learning environment. I love the relationships that I am able to build, the facilities I have available to me, and the academic resources that the school provides for me to succeed in all of my classes.

La'Keshia

I love GCU! Attending this school was the best choice I've ever made in choosing schools.

sarah

I am very happy with Grand Canyon University. Once I am finished with this degree I would most likely start another with them. They are very helpful. The classes fit my life style and my learning curves. My counselor also always tries to find a way to help and assist.

Grand Canyon University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.