Fresno, CA
California Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend California Christian College

Tiffany

My classmates are diverse people from diverse backgrounds who have a common goal.

As I approached college I was a somewhat apprehensive. I am the youngest of three children and my sister and brother had both previously dropped out of college. They found that their college experiences were not what they expected and not rewarding. I had always dreamed of getting my college diploma so I decided not to be influenced by my sibling?s testimonies. I approached my college experience with unclouded eyes and I am glad that I did. I have found college to be a rewarding experience because I have made many valuable friendships, I have benefited from the wisdom of the professors I have come in contact with, and I have learned to communicate more effectively. I am certain that my college experience up to this point has changed my life for the better and I look forward to the rest of my education. I hope to put into practice all I have learned in my time at college.

Yelena

The size of the classrooms. The variety of students and their backgrounds.

The size of the classrooms. The variety of students and their backgrounds.

It will be fun, but it won't be easy. Prepare to be challenged, prepare to change.

Not enough emphasis on an academic environment.

California Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.