Chesapeake, VA
Centura College-Chesapeake

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Centura College-Chesapeake

Mary

Listen to the things my guardian was trying to tell me about applying myself 100% to any and everything that I do. Even though I hated math and just learned what I needed to graduate and go to a four year college, I would have advised that I learn as much as I could because you never know when it will come in handy. I would have advised myself that I really did need the classes being taught and they would matter in my life forever. Forced to get up early ( I love to sleep late) so I wouldn't be late was just helping me get ready for the rest of my life. However, it helped me learn how to apply time management skills cause once you get a job or go to college you still have to get up or you will be late and could fail, time out, or be fired! I would make myself take tutoring or ask questions on things I didn't know or was unsure of. Because if you don't ask no one will never know or be able to tell you how to get the help you need and deserve.

Someone who is dedicated to working on or with airplanes. You have to have a keen sense of knowledge about learning the materials being taught. Open to working to get the job done correctly and efficently because lives are at stake if you mess up. Ability to follow directions and pay attention to detail. Eager to learn, apply, help, and encourage others with needed jobs that may need to be performed. A leader and goal oriented indiviual who won't give up at the drop of a dime.

The most frustrating thing at my school is when I don't know something I have to write it down and get advice later so I won't hold up my class. Moving from a whole different area with no assistance but places tp try to get a job at.

Jade

For me, Tidewater Community College is an affordable stepping ground to my future university.

If I had a chance to go back to high school, I would become more confident in myself and step out of my shell. I would become involved in every student organization possible and try to gain the most out of my high school experience. As a high school senior, I would apply for more scholarships, earlier, so that my dream of attending school would have become more of a reality. I would try harder in all of my classes to learn, not make A's. I would try to read at least one nonfiction book a week, instead of one a month. But I would also spent more time doing things I enjoy, instead of always relying on what looks pretty on a transcript for college. Most of all I would just try to be a better version of myself.

Centura College-Chesapeake administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.