Richmond, VA
Centura College-Richmond Main

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Centura College-Richmond Main

Estiny

Centura Colege is a very good community college. The Instructors here are really helpful a they are very arware of what they are teaching.

My classmates are very friendly and helpful.

If i could go back in time to when i was a senior I would be sure to tell myself that its time to become a women. I would give myself advise so that you have to think before you do stuff. I would tell myself that school is an privlige so cherish that moment while you can. The things I did when I was a senior they were very unacceptable. I would tell myself that the time fly by so use your time wisely. If I could go back in time I would tell myself that going to summer school to gradute is not acceptable I will also remind myself that everything you learn will be used later on in life use it. So with that beign said I will go back in time just to inform myself that playing around with your friends will not get you an education . I will give myself advise that teachers are there to help you become something in the future they are not there to put up with the disrespectful kids. Only if I can go back in time I would say adulthood is not as easy as you think it is.

Centura College-Richmond Main administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.