Seven Hills, OH
Chancellor University

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Chancellor University

JUDY

The advice I would give myself as a high school senior at this point in my life would be to get more involved in extracurricular activities, and volunteer services to get enough scholarships to cover expenses, in case go to college outside Ohio. I would set aside time to research different scholarships that fit the field of study I am interested in and not be too lazy write essays. Take the time to shadow people in the fields I am interested in to make sure I don't waste anytime in enrolling for a major that I am not happy with, I would also inquire about internship programs while shadowing at these organization to figure out if I want to do my internship my senior year or during the summer after my graduation, to help me learn more about my choosen field of study. I would go on college tours to get a feel of the different campus to figure out if one of the colleges are for me and what I am looking for in a college. I would speak with college counselors and the financial aid office to learn more about the Pell Grants and school loan process.

That I really took the time to check out other schools because I know friends who went to community colleges and have good paying jobs. I wished I went to Cuyahoga Community College or Lakeland Community College first and then ventured over to a 4 years college that was located out of Ohio just to get the College Campus exerpience, I heard it's nothing like it. I wish I known not to work two jobs and go do school full-time. I wish I would known how hard it would be raising a young child and going to college.

The one thing that I brag about to my friends about my college experience is that I had a Four Year Scholarship and that it was so fun to be located in the downtown area because of all the places we can go for lunch. The clubs we can go to Friday night after class. The short distance of getting to work because I also worked part-time in that area. I also bragged about how David N. Myers make their students feel engaged in learning because of the smaller amount of student in each class vs a larger university.

Kathy

I started college late in life and knowing what I know now I would have started ealier in life and took the courses that I really wanted to be in life which was to be a NCIS or a Physicians assistant.

It's a self study fast track school and it takes a lot to keep up

You should not attend this college if you are not focused on working hard and staying with the curriculum that they give you. If you are not motivated and determined to finish this college is not for you.

Chancellor University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.