Sacramento, CA
Charles A Jones Career and Education Center

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Charles A Jones Career and Education Center

Alecia

The unique thing about my school is that there is a wide range of ages. It is very nice to be surrounded my other students of different ages, differnt backgrounds.

Keep your head up sister! You are going to have to overcome a lot of obstacles when you transition into the college life but you are a strong black woman and you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! In the end you will see that it was all worth it!

The thing that I like best about my school, is my teachers! Being in college can sometimes get hard and very stressful and frustrating especially when you want to be a court reporter! My instructors give me encouragement and motivation to hang in there. I love them so much! They do all they can to get me prepared for the real world of court reporting. No slack!

MEREDITH

MY WISH BEFORE I CAME TO THIS SCHOOL IS THAT MY INTELLIGENT LEVEL WAS A BIT BROADER NOT TO SAY THAT I AM NOT INTELLIGENT BUT THAT JUST THAT IT WOULD BE ALOT HIGHER THAN IT IS BECAUSE I AM SMART BUT THAT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION ON SUBJECTS I ALREADY KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT.

WELL BEING ABLE TO TALK TO MYSELF AS A HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR I WOULD TELL MYSELF NOT TO SKIP CLASSES JUST TO HANG OUT WITH THE COOL KIDS AND THAT I WOULD ALSO TELL MYSELF TO WORK ON GETTING THE GRADES UP SO THAT THE CLASSES I TAKE IN COLLEGE WILL HELP IN GETTING THE LIFESTYLE AS I APPROACH IN AGE. BECAUSE WHAT YOU CHOOSE AS A CAREER EARLY ON WILL BE WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT IT IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE AS A PERSON GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AT A CAREER CENTER THERE ARE GOING TO BE AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF CHOICES FOR A CAREER BASED INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT CAREER.

• $0

Charles A Jones Career and Education Center administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.