You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cisco College

Simone

Cisco college is amazing they have great opportunities to learn and feel apart of the team. The teachers are very in tun with the students with very small class sizes. They take the time to make sure everyone is on the same page, truly no student is left behind. Being a online and on campus student i can vouch for both the learning is the same and overall great. The staff is very attentive. I'm glad to call Cisco my college. Go Wranglers!

Odalys

Very efficient campus to attend, staff and teachers direct you in the path you want to follow. Help is almost all the time there for you. Great teachers.

Tara

Cisco College is not the ideal college you would think of. It is like high school all over again. There is not much to do. You meet some friends there but mainly you are just ready to get out. Most people go home on the weekends because it is boring. Do not get your hopes up.

Lisa

The facility and staff at Cisco College are amazing. Each professor cares about the success of the students. They are flexible with office hours and test schedules to accommodate the students. By far it was a great decision to get my basics done at Cisco College.

Alexandria

Attending Cisco is for students who are use to small towns as such. Some teachers are really helpful, but some wouldn't care if you made a zero. Besides, We are a family, as students we come together to get the job done. We encourage each other. We do not leave one our own behind. We help those who want to help themselves.

Jaylee

The worst thing about my school is the broken washers and dryers. All year long, we had a broken washer and dryer. Living in a dorm with over 100 girls and only having two washers and dryers, it was hard to wash clothes having only one washer and dryer. Most broke college kids can not afford to go to the laundry mat often, so our school never having working washers or dryers was a problem.

Stormy

Cisco College is best known for their athletic programs. Wrangler athletes compete through five varsity teams in the NJCAA in the Region V Athletic Conference; football competes through the Southwest Junior College Football Conference. Opportunities for men include baseball and football. Women can compete in basketball, soccer, softball and volleyball. Cisco College has been very successful through the years, winning numerous conference and state titles as well as regional tournaments.

In high school, I was considered a wallflower. I was quiet, studious and above all else, I considered myself a loser. I had very few friends and spent more time with my books than I spent with other people. I was an out cast, I didn't fit in, anywhere. But things are different now, and I would tell myself that "things change and they get better. You have more freedom to create yourself and be yourself and you will find people who will look at you like you're magic, like you are the weirdest most wonderful person they've every met. Just because things aren't great now, doesn't mean they won't be later on down the road. Most of all, learn to love yourself and be comfortable with who you are because once you do, those ar the beginnings of the best days of your life."

I wish I had known more about the clubs and student activities that take place through out the semester.

Caitlynn

Things that I wish I had known before attending Cisco College was that I did not have to get a job at the age of 18 after graduating in order to support myself through college and get caught up in a dead end minimum wage job and focusing on that more than school. As well as knowing that this college is not geared towards students who are right out of high school. This is a school that is geared towards stay at home mothers and military veterans who are looking to go on to a four-year college. The end.

If I could go back and talk to my high school senior self I would say that getting a job and trying to pay for your school is not as important as making the grade for the classes you're taking. Also, you should try to take some college credit courses in order to speed up the process in getting an associates. After knocking out your associates it would be wise to continue your education to a bachelors degree and you should live on campus to experience life away from your parents and to grow as a person, but do not ever miss a class or you will fall so far behind and regret it later on in the semester. Only work when you absolutely have to and that is definitely during the summertime. Apply for all the grants and scholarships that you can in order to not spend out of pocket money on school. Last, but not least, know what you want to get your degree in and never lose sight of where you want to go with that degree. The littlest ounce of hope will go a long way. Don't forget to study in your free time.

The unique thing about Cisco College is that it was easy to get into and because the school is so small it is easy for students and teachers to have a closer relationship. This means that students are more apt to be motivated by teachers and inspired to graduate on time in order to continue on to a four-year college and successfully obtain an associates, or even knock out credits for a bachelors at a cheaper cost. Cisco is a small school, but this makes it feel like a home away from home. The students and staff are friendly.

The classmates are all nice. They are diverse.

The classmates are all nice. They are diverse.

If I could go back and and give my high school self advice it would definitely be to not give up on college. Even though your parents were not able to help you out, there are other options out there. Please submit your FAFSA and when it doesn't pay for all of your classes, request a loan package from the school. It may seem easier and more convenient to put off school, especially after getting your first full time position a month after graduating, but it will only cause you strife in your life. Today, I am 32 years old and not even half way to completing my Bachelor degree. I work full time, am married, we watch our nephew several days a week and take at least nine credit hours a semester. This does not leave much time for studying, so you will find yourself up at all hours and home on weekends when you could be spending time with family and friends. Please, take care of yourself before trying to take care of everyone else.

I believe that the worst thing about my school is that I am going after my full time job and there are several classes that I cannot get online, so I end up not getting home until 10 on a couple of nights a week and have to get up and go to work the next day.

Mary

I wish I had known not to buy my books. I was a first time student and follwed everything anyone told me to a T. This however, meant that I bought all my books, including books my friend in the same class bought. Now that I am in my second semester, I know I have no need for all those books, I just wsh I had nkown that before I bought them.

It is in Abilene! It is just to close to my family and I am ready to move out and attend a college a little further away. There is nothing wrong with the school, just its location. I think colleges close to home are good for some people, those that still enjoy family company or receive some benefit from staying home. However, it is just painful being in this same little town. In the fall I will be abe to spread my wings at a college a little further away.

Take a breath, Mary. Life is too short to worry about all the little things. You just need to have faith in yourself when everything gets going and never look back. You shouldn't be as stressed as you are, or as concerned with craming at two o'clock for a test. Relaxing and breathing will be your best moments, cherish them. Don't completely forget who you are in your attempt for success. I am not saying don't try or to stop giving one hundred and ten percent in everything you do, just dont be so hard on yourself when it doesnt go your way. Why do we fall? So we can learn how to pick ourselves back up. Never stay down, you are a fighter. Your friends and family are there for you, no matter how hard it seems, everything will work out. Look how far you have come so far and at all the things you have done to get to where you are. College is just the next step in your goal. Rely and be confident in yourself - You can do it!