Clarendon, TX
Clarendon College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clarendon College

Caitlynn

Clarendon college is a great close bet community. The teachers are slays available and willing to help.The sports are amazing and the school understand the business of athletes.The town is amazing they treat the college kids like family.The college has an adoption program that lets the foreigners and students that live far have a home away from home. Religion is a big thing around town , which is excepted considering the school is in Texas. It an amazing campus and the students and staff are great.

Deidre

If I were able to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would most likey tell myself to prepare for stress, extreme amounts of studing, and making decision without the help of my parents. Making the transition from high school to college life was not that hard for me because my parents live right outside Clarendon; however, they were not always available for me at the times I needed them most. Basically, the advice I would give to myself would be to allow myself to make decisions for myself and rely on myself rather than expecting others to do things for me. I was never able to do these things before but now that I am not able to see my parents as much as I would like, I have been forced to accomplish these things because if I did not I would not have made it through the beginning portion of my college experience.

The kind of person that should attend or either consider attending this school, whould have to be somebody who wished to recieve a great college education, with the help from teachers who are personalbe and willing to help at any time. The classes are little, which allows for the teachers to have more time to help the students individualy.

Since the school is so small, there are not many people there. With out people, you can begin to feel constricted to just seeing the same people all the time. And the school is placed in a really small town, where there is no much ever going on. The closest place to shop or maybe see a movie is an hour away.

Making the transition from being a high school senior to being a freshmen in college was one of the most hardest things I have been through in my life. High school to me, doesn't get you prepared for what college has in stores for you. What advice would I give myself? First off, I would've gave it my all in high school. It's good to have fun but grades are highly important, and they definitely stick with you through college. College is a fun experience but it should also be taken seriously. In high school, I didn't really care about my grades taking things seriously. I would tell myself to study more. High school is definitely different than college. You don't get reviews for tests and such. You have to sit yourself down and study every night even if you don't have a test the next day. The material is different, and the learning styles is different. There is no way to go back though which is why students should start buckling down now and be prepared for the transition from high school to college. It'll definitely be a wake up call.

I love it, and there's really no negative about the school except we don't have a Walmart!

I let them know that we're a small school and it's easier to get help from professors.

Clarendon College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.