Los Angeles, CA
Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles

hannah

my classmates range between students that want to go to medschool after they graduate or are here to become chiropracters. everyone in my class is getting a higher education so that they can help out others in life.

if i could give myself any advice it would be make better choices, because in the beggining i thought that school would be easy and i slacked off and i did not do so well. I would also suggest to myself to get a jump start on all work that way nothing will be too hard because iv already had enough time to figure out how to get past the difficult things and get help when i need it. i would also tell myself to stock up on index cards, because until recently i was not using them and they have worked wonders to help me study now that i have started to use them.

before i came to this school i wish that i would have reaalized how fast each class really is. because it is such a fast paced program.

Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.