Plattsburgh, NY
Clinton Community College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clinton Community College

Ben

When I visited Clinton Community College, I was impressed. During the tour, it appeared to me that it's a student-supported campus. The faculty that I met gave me their undivided attention and gave me the feeling that they wanted me to attend the college in the fall. There were a lot of opportunities for students to become involved in campus activities, so the likelihood that I will meet other students with similar interests in great. The class sizes are small, so access to the professors and teachers will be higher than at larger universities. I received tips from the advisors, so the process of applying seemed clear and straightforward. I'm looking forward to this next chapter of my life.

Cody

My classmates are all from the surrounding high school. This experience makes Clinton Community College seems like a bonus year of high school.

If I were to go back and talk to my high school self, I would tell myself to cherish all the friends I have around me that I have now, because most of them will branch off and go away by the time you go to college. I would tell myself that you need to branch out and use that personaity you gained in high school to make new friends at college, as this will be most important - the friends one makes in high school will be friends for life. After that, I would tell myself that I don't need to stress out so much about the transition. If anything, the benefits to going to college are that one can choose to have class in the morning, afternoon, or evening. Not all of my classes have to be in the morning, such as the case with high school. I would remind myself that no matter how hard the transition is, everything is going to be O.K. in the end.

I brag about the fact that it has a stunning view overlooking Lake Champlain.

Evelyn

I would say that this school is like a large close nit family were the students and the teachers are alot like parent and children, the teachers wanting to see the students succeed, just the way parents wants to see their children succeed.

i would highly recommend that everyone starts their college experiance with at least one semester at a comunity college.

I really enjoy going to school here and recommend it to those who want to get a degree without feeling overwhelmed by typical school routine.

Katie

Apply for more scholarships, and focus. Try to stay on top of the work load. Friends will come and go, and everyone feels the same way in the beginning. Take charge of your situation and make the choices that are right for you.

The type of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone always looking for something to do as night-life. People who aren't into partying may be discouraged as most students do.

The most frustrating is confidentiality breeches, and poor advisor experiences. It's also frustrating to figure out the financial aid process. They also lose financial information and have to relocate it, and apologize, then send another letter.

Clinton Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.