Ithaca, NY

Cornell University

Exclusivity and inferiority complexes galore

My major is actually industrial and labor relations, but that wasnt an opti .. more

Want to learn all the things?

If you want to learn as much as possible about a variety of different subje .. more

Not bad. more

Cornell offers the quintessential college experience. On the Arts Quad you .. more

I truly love Cornell. It's a beautiful school over looking Lake Cayuga, and .. more

Cornell is an excellent school. I can proudly say that Cornell has one of t .. more

I really love Cornell- I think it is a great place to go to college for bot .. more

I love Cornell! I believe that it is a perfect fit for me so far. The stude .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

NOTE: Unigo uses a combination of sources for school statistics and data, including the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System; portions of the directory data include copyrighted material which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications, ©2009-2015 by Wintergreen Orchard House, all rights reserved.

Please note: Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.