New York, NY
CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice

kerstyne

It's fine. Just need to get adjusted to college life in the city. I just wished it had more programs to help students. Like for scholarships and jobs. The school over is fine. But the food is definitely something I stay away from. so overall I can't complain because college is all the same.

SUMBAL

John Jay College is one the best college in New York. I prepared myself since high school to come to this college and I'm glad that I made it. It's my last year and I feel like it went pretty fast. I enjoyed being on campus and I felt safe.

Tezhane

A great school that makes everyone feel welcome to learning new things and providing better opportunities.

Amia

I love everything about John Jay. They have so much to offer. it is a Good school, it is what you make of it. it is not easy work but you have to work for the best grades. Don't bother if you are lazy or don't like doing home work/essays everyday. The professors are also great and are highly educated.

April

I Love It!

I Love It!

Katherine

it is a school that encourages fierce advocacy of justice, something I am very passionate about.

Haley

John Jay is a great school. I came in as a transfer student and met so many new friends and classmates. The professors are very helpful and care for each and every student. They are always there to help you in and out of class. One of my favorite parts in being in the center of Manhattan.

Michelle

John Jay College is a very safe and protected facility. The security is very tight and strict but nice. John Jay has an outstanding character when it comes to advising, educating and informing students and parents. They are very on top of making sure the message gets across, as thoroughly as possible. Also, proficient with having a translator. They mean business at this school, but with a side of fun, like during events they plan for alumni and family. John Jay is an amazing school to, at least, visit.

Yaritma

It is a great school to attend and is not all about criminal justice but we do fight against injustices.

Melanie

Cuny is an overall great school. Nothing is better than the fact that most/all students have the same or similar mindset and goal as well as interest in the same field! The professors are well experienced, educated and polite as well. The campus is beautiful, safe, full of relatable and helpful students.

CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.