Houston, TX
College of Biblical Studies-Houston

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of Biblical Studies-Houston

Sandra

It is a college that will help you grow personally, socially and spiritually. I learned a lot from this institution that I continuously apply in my daily living.

Darrell

I have recieved a great " biblical education". I have recieved tools that have helped me to study the bible in great detail. Because of the education that I`ve recieved from my school , it has also helped me to have a closer relationship with "THE LORD". The school has been valuable because it allows me to meet different people from all ethnic backgrounds.

The kind of person that should attend this school, is one that must be serious about ministry, and one that is very serious about GOD. The person must also be focused on helping others to come to know Christ, and have a relationship with HIM on a spiritual level.

The most frustrating thing about my school, is the fact that it does not offer any academic scholarships.

College of Biblical Studies-Houston administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.