McKinney, TX
Collin County Community College District

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Collin County Community College District

Deric

I would definitley say that i wasnt prepared for college at all mentally. So i would have to make sure my work study ethic should definitley be on point.

i honestly wish i had taken dual credit classes in high school like others did, because not only did it put them ahead, they seem to have a better grasp on what they were learning due to the individual one on one help you get in high school compared to college.

Alaina

My classmates are awesome, kind, and very helpful.

My classmates are awesome, kind, and very helpful.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice it would be to not stress out so much. As long as I'm serious about my education nothing can stop my success. Just keep working hard and apply for more scholarships!

Anyone who is serious about their education should attend this school. The courses are challenging, but the professors are always willing to help and if you apply yourself everything will turn out fine. As far as age goes, there is no age limit. I have many classes where there are parents and grandparents attending.

danyelle

the number one thing i would tell my self looking back to my senior year would be to get right into college when you graduate! i know its not something graduets want to hear but its really true. i regret taking the summer off just to get way from school for a wail. i mean high school wasnt hard and i made really good grades so more that soon wouldnt of killed me. its better to stay with it and not take breaks because it makes you not want to go back and also can keep you from getting it done in the "normal" 2 years you could. i spent a hole summer doing nothing when i could of easly gotten two classes out of the way and been a little head.

the only person i could really think of not to attend this school is someone who really doesnt want to be there learning. collin county community college is a real nice step to get before you go right into a university.

nothing is really frustrating its really simple and not as crazy as it would be going right into a university.

Collin County Community College District administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.