Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology

This school has an extremely hostile environment towards students. The dean has taken female students into his office and threatened them behind closed doors. The so called counselor told one student she was mean, ugly, and the most horrible person she had ever met. There are no good teachers left, they have all quit or been fired. Students are charged different prices for the same class and cheating is allowed to go without review or punishment. The administration has no integrity and will try to bully students and prevent them from saying anything negative about the school but several students have complained to the state and the AVMA. Please find somewhere else to pursue your education, CAVT is toxic and hostile to students.

Zoe

CAVT I have been a student here for a little over 6 months, and I love it all the teachers are very attentive and make sure you have what you need to make in a job setting! Dr. Rubin also will take the time to tutor you if needed we also have a SCNAVTA program that goes above and beyond the school. They do fundraisers as well as help students who are in need. Cat in the front is always so friendly and dies her best o make sure we are happy! Traci is the FA advisor and is Awesome she makes it to where we don't stress about FA. If you are looking to be a vet tech this is the school for you everyone makes you feel welcome and can make friendships with other students that seem will last forever!

If you are looking for small class sizes to get that extra attention you need this is the place for you! All the teachers make sure you get the help you need as well as tutoring! We programs that help students as well with home life. I don't think I could imagine myself going anywhere else. Dr. B is a great teacher and all the teacher are available whenever you need them. This isn't like other colleges because you are offered much more than just sitting in a class everything is hands on. everyone is friendly and makes you feel welcome.

Great school Awesome teachers! Tutoring if needed teachers always available when needed The dean also helps if needed! FA is on point and everything is hands on! they make sure you are job ready by giving you the skills you need to succeed! SCNAVTA program is also great they donate to students as well if need be. everyone is friendly including staff

Joshua

I absolutely love this school I did do my research on it and came in for a tour and I knew right away this was the school for me! The small class sizes is what really got me I do need that extra attention from the teachers and they had no problem giving it! Everyone is super friendly and makes sure I am able to understand the program. The hands on learning is excellent and helps with making sure you are good for an actual work place setting recommend to anyone who needs that extra push

Christina

Great school highly recommend to anyone looking for a vet tech program, teachers are always available no matter what time, they have tutoring on hands learning and make sure you are job ready. FA is easy they have someone who assists you through the whole process and answers all questions. Staff, teachers and students make you feel welcome SCNAVTA is great program to get involved with they do fundraisers for trips and to help with human society. If you need help with home stuff they are like a family when it comes to that they donate food to families in need at the school as well as clothes.

Top Questions about Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology