Tampa, FL
Concorde Career Institute-Tampa

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Concorde Career Institute-Tampa

Amy

I would tell myself to go to college right after high school instead of taking almost 10 years off first. That I wouldnt have had to go through alot of the things that I went through if I had only listened to my parents and high school faculty, they knew what was best for me and I didnt listen! My advice is stay in school, do your best, and good things will come back to you! Friends and all of that will forever be there, and if it wasnt meant to be, then so be it.

I dont think that I can come up with anything to say negatively about the school as I have only had positive experiences.

I am online and this school is great! I love the fact that I have excellent professors that are there to help me when I need it most and the other students are fun as well, they make classroom discussions interesting.

• $0

Concorde Career Institute-Tampa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.