Miami, FL

Miami Dade College

I love it and am proud to be a Shark! I think it was the best choice and I .. more

It provides a great educational experience with eleven campuses to choose f .. more

The best option because Miami Dade College have much opportunities. Also my .. more

love this college. nice weather year round. more

It's a great place to do your first 2 years of college! I feel like I got a .. more

Returning Student at Miami Dade College

Miami Dade college is very helpful and accommodating to their students. Ev .. more

As a freshman I wish someone would have given me a reason to do service hou .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.