Coyne College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Coyne College

Joshua

Coyne College is an alright school. They have a uniform policy and I really wish they didn't have one because I'd like to wear shorts inside instead of wearing jeans. The way the academic course runs is a little weird because we were doing so well in terms of taking classes that actually matter, but then they hit us with those gen eds and I don't think those pertain to my area of study.

Nick

This school is super easy and very dumbed down. After graduating, I went to work for one of my teachers. I was suspended for refusing to put a ladder on top of a scissor lift outside in the wind and rain. I took this opportunity to quit as I didn't want to work for someone who doesn't value my safety. 6 months later, I am still waiting for a month's worth of pay. My teacher won't return my calls and the school continues to let him take advantage of students. They are all a bunch of unethical crooks who just want your money. Go somewhere else if you value your time and safety.

LESTER

I like it, the teachers are very hands on and direct teaching. The teachers make sure you understand what you are reading and doing. The lesson plan and study are presented in a way of understanding what the class is about and what to look forward to.