Kansas City, KS
Donnelly College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Donnelly College

Lucas

Donnelly College is a caring institution, these professors not only encourage students to do their best, but in times of struggle they help them and prevent them from giving up. They know they have a chance at being successful and they remind them about how far they have come. Many students at my institution have high hopes of being successful. And a lot of the time we as students end up coming out on top and proving thw doubters wrong. The classes are challenging but not impossible. It is important to gain knowledge from what we are learning because that knowledge is what is going to help us be successful

Lovely

Donnelly hasnice class size. What I dislike is the teachers how they are a bit racist how they have lack of communication with your financial aide the counselors don't help I used to love Donnelly now I just wana make it threw this year to graduate but I don't recommend no one to go there expensive they don't work with you the way they should just wish I had someone to speak to about this

Sean

If I could go back and talk to myself, I would tell myself to be confident about everything you do. There’s so much more to life than high school. Stop comparing yourself to others in the scheme of things not one person in this building knows what they are doing. Girls will come and go, do not settle for less. Go to the gym and challenge yourself. Believe it or not, you will lose weight, you will make plenty of friends, and you’ll have plenty of stories to tell. Guess what? Your life will only get better from here. However, you’re going to have to work hard and make a lot of mistakes to get to where you want be. Above all else, I need you to do one last thing: keep moving forward, because you won’t believe the places you will go!

i wish i would of asked for more help. I was stubborn early on and it cost me dearly.

Somebody who can't handle diversity. Donnelly is in an urban enviorment. If one hasn't been around or been exposed to that, it can be a little off putting at first.

sarai

Donnelly College has its regulations like any other college, but can feel like a high school sometimes. In some classes you cannot walk out at all unless you have a vital excuse. You also cannot ask for help from your peers until told to have group discussions by the professor.

Danielle

It the educational opportunity for not only american student but non-english international students as well.

If I could go back in times and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to learn to get my priorities in order so I can balance leisure with schoolwork. This is very important because one's grades reflect how well we prioritize. If one is able to have time to study and do homework then they would succeed in that class.

The best thing about my school is how religion and education are able to operate collaboratively not only providing knowledge for me but teaching me moral values as well.

Donnelly College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.