Chicago, IL
East-West University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend East-West University

De'Avion

I believe its a good school to attend. the teachers are very good at there job. the dorms here are amazing. they offer a good business major that i would like to take up. From my visits there to east-west I was very impressed about there school facility.

Monica

I love it even though it could have a few more things like clubs and sports to offer. Once I enrolled with East-West I noticed an automatic difference in my academics. I went from getting some B's, but mostly C's and D's, to getting straight A's and being on the Dean's list for the first time in my entire academic career.

Anita

As a young teenager trying to succeed in life, experiencing how hard it is to pay for college, I would have adviced myself to get good grades to win a scholarship. I would also advice myself to put school as the priority during my highschool years. I would have pushed myself into participating in more extra curriculum activities and in other organizations that would benefit with attending college. Another advice I would give myself is applying for financial aid and visiting colleges I was interesting on. As a senior in high school I would have liked to inspired others to do their best in high school to have better opportunities for college. This would have been some advices I adviced myself.

Heathe

This school is very multi-cultural and I just moved to the city from way out in the country so it's been a big change.

I would tell my self that I really have to concentrate and work hard on my work, so that I can get better grades. School comes first, not work, friends, or a boy.

East-West University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.