Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus

Perla

The teachers are generally nice, understanding, and know what they are doing. The campus facilities and location is meh and so are the nearby shops and services in town. Unfortunately there is no student life because it is a community college, but there are a few apartments on campus that look nice. The food is good for the most part.

brier

Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus has been an extremely helpful school for my sisters and i. It has really helped my launch into my learning and figure out where i want to go in life. I know i'm ready to go into a much bigger school and continue my education thanks to this school. Eastern provided me with all my basics for an Associates degree in Business Administration, which was a big part of my high school years.

Colter

ENMU-R is a great school. I have mostly taken online classes at this time and have had great professors. I have found it very easy to work with teachers and other staff at the school. Everyone seems excited for me to learn and is helpful in answering questions.

Angelic

So far I am just excited to be a part of it! Walking on campus is beautiful because of the open landscapes and the ability to see where you are going. A maze of adventure coming into this fall of 2020 I will look forward to navigating the mind through my freshman courses, therefore further setting up my pathway toward a rewarding future in art.

Karine

I think this is one of the best university in New Mexico! The staff is great, the teachers are available very often and the campus is splendid! This campus is probably one of the best i have seen in my life! The students are friendly and sympathetic.