Fredericksburg, VA
Eastern Virginia Career College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eastern Virginia Career College

I just moved here in January, so I am not quite sure. Most of the classes are healthcrare related though.

I would tell myself when you go to college you get to study the things you are passionate about, so the long hours you put in are actually interesting and exciting.

I believe the nursing uniform standards are a bit militant. We have to wear a certian kind of white socks, specific scrubs(no cargo pockets, or lables), plain white undershirts (not thermal), and no tattoos showing. I understand that we need to look professional but in order to do our job we also need to be comfortable. Also most students are on a tight budget. So to have to purcase all of that can get quite expensive.

Kellie

If I were to go back to high school I would choose not to repeat the same mistakes. I became a young mother however, I did graduate from high school with honors. I did concentrate on my studies but once I got older my other activities got in the way. I want to show my son that education can make a difference even if your struggle. I want a better life for my son and therefore, when I was young should have made better choices.

The school that I actually attend is Strayer University however, there were not any choices available in the box. Strayer University is a great school and those who choose to attend will get a great learning experience. The professors are willing to work with the students, Financial aid is available to those who qualify, and the classes are interesting. If I were spending money on a school I would choose to attend Strayer University because they really want you to succeed in life.

I would not discriminate but those who are not willing to work, study , and be prepared for their classes. Some of these classes are tough and not as easy as they sound therefore, those believing in a free ride should not attend.

Mahfam

I will get this experiance once in my life, so I have to enjoy it. The work experiance will never end, but the high school and college experiance will end soon. If I could go back to my high school year, I would look for work and volunteer experiences more so that could lead me to find out my interesting career sooner. I would think about my future more. Also, I would get to know about people to get more information and use their experiance too.

Everyone can atten the school, but a person can be successful in the school who has goal in life. I know what are my goals, and I am trying my best to reach my goals as soon as I can.

I love school, and I love education. If I get education that means I will one step closer to be successful. I am in Germanna Community College right now, but I am trying to study as much as I can, so I can attend the Unuversity of Maryland or VCU.

Lakeeta

My classmates are my best friends, my sisters.

My classmates are my best friends, my sisters.

If I coulg go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing what I know about college life and life in general, this is what I would say: "Lakeeta! You need to get serious about your life and yourself. Take advantage of every opportunity that is presented to you. Make sure you take every opportunity for further education that you possibly can. Don't wait until it's too late and life gets too complicated! Make things easier on yourself, your family, and your future children! Get serious now!" I would probably also tell myself to study to become a nurse because, as a high school senior, I had NO idea what I wanted to do!

Someone that isn't sure about their career choices. This school, this field really, takes a lot of dedication and hard work to achieve what you're working for. There is a certain maturity level that is essential.

• $0

Eastern Virginia Career College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.