Elizabethtown, PA
Elizabethtown College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Elizabethtown College

Caitlyn

Elizabethtown College is a wonderful institution. The professors are always there and willing to help the students with any problem they may have. The students are friendly and welcoming. There are a variety of clubs to join, something for every interest. They have great transitioning programs, like the momentum program and the peer mentors and peer groups for incoming freshman.

I loved my time at Elizabethtown College. My professors were great and I enjoyed my studies. I was also involved in a lot of extracurricular activities on campus and founded their annual anime convention. My main complaint about the school would be that it was pretty expensive. The movie theater and grocery store were a bit away so it was a little difficult if you didn't have a car on campus. Otherwise, I enjoyed my experience quite a bit.

Helen

Nice campus. Most classes are capped at 35 students. Friendly and approachable professors.

i really enjoy it here! It's a small campus, so you really get to know each other and everyone is nice and friendly. The food is good and there are always options. The professors I have encountered are friendly and willing to help, even for out of class issues.

Damon

I love the school and feel like I belong here. I am active in my major and because our department is so small, I'm able to try out different ideas instead of just read and write about them. I'm also on the baseball team and my professors are understanding and try to accommodate my schedule.

TerraAnne

If i could go back in time and tell my highschool self what to do to make college life easier, it would be to start entering in scholarship essays as soon as possible. The more scholarship essays you send in the better chance of getting sponsored money that will go into your college fund. College is expensive, so don't hesitate to take the free money that is out there up for grabs. The more scholarships you get the less you have to pay in the long run. The best thing to do is to start researching early and get all of the due dates for scholarships and their requirements. Make a plan to do at least one or two scholarships every weekend before your senior year is up. Most scholarships end by May, so don't procrastinate. It may seem like a lot of time to get them done, but between all the homework and finals you will have by the end of the school year you will have barely anytime to fit in any scholarship essays. Plan and organize the scholarship essays by their due date and get them done on time.

Tiana

Most of my classmates are considerate, thoughtful and interested in discussion.

Most of my classmates are considerate, thoughtful and interested in discussion.

Senior self, don't worry about college! It's a lot like high school, except you have more time to organize your life! The best way to prepare is by choosing a place that will personalize the transition for each student's comfort.

There's nothing more invigorating than the scent of chocolate sauce in the air when I first walk out of my dorm, and I gush about this to my friends back home.

If I could go back to the high school that I attended and be a senior once again I would definitely talk different about college. Now as a college student I see things different. I would advice myself not to slack off at all. Especially if their helping you with college expenses. As myself my first semester of college wasn't that tough I would actually do all the work that was assigned to me. Now my second semester in college was tough I really slacked off, now I'm paying for that. I didn't meet my standards for two classes, since they helped me with paying my classes now I had to pay for those two classes if I wanted to register again. I'm paying those classes and I will be going to school this coming semester. In high school teachers would actually care and tell you constantly when a paper was due. Now in college it's something else teachers tend to not care as much, and they usually don't remind you as much when something is due. If you keep telling yourself that you will get thru college you surely will.

Sara

You’re in high school, and have no idea what to do with your life. Everything works out though. First, you’ll pick something that seems smart to do. The first college you go to is big and impersonal. You’ll feel frustrated there. My advice is relax and know that you can handle it. You actually end up glad that you went through this. Everything that happens will help you later. You’ll decide that the college you were going to wasn’t right for you and the career that you picked doesn’t suit you. You’ll end up going to a new school and you’ll find something that you really love doing. You’ll know that you’re in the right place. You do something that will be able to take you places you really want to go. When you’re deciding what you want to do don’t worry about what seems the most rational and most safe. You’re a creative person and you need to follow your heart. Do what you know will make you happy and be alright with that. Don’t be afraid to chase your dreams, because they are obtainable.

Christine

They are interested in learning and being involved, but are also very fun, freindly, and helpful.

I would first tell myself to relax a little before my last year of high school was over instead of trying to be involved in too many things. Also, I would assure myself that I was making the right choice about Elizabethtown because it would be a great fit. At Elizabethtown, there would be people who loved to learn just like me. My roommate would soon become one of my best friends who would even like me for my eccentricities, such as my mound of Johnny Depp posters and minor obsession with Halloween. Most importantly, I would say that it is possible to enjoy college and still gain the knowledge and experience necessary to reach my future goals without being overwhelmed. It actually is ok to take breaks between activities and studying! I would also warn myself that getting a B on a test is not the end of the world, because it is still possible to get an A in the class if my other grades are fine. Finally, I would say that organic chemistry really isn't as scary as everyone says.

That they were going to make a new tuition hike after my first year.

Elizabethtown College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.