Dallas, TX
Everest College-Dallas

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Dallas

ShaKia

It is a nice school it teaches you what you need to know in order to be successful within your field.

Kendra

I would have told myseif to make straight A's and stay away from the boys.

I Wish I would have known that some people in college still behave like high schoolers.

Rosemary

As a senior in high school I would give myself advice about being very successful and furthering my education as much as possible. Travel the world and explore life as much as I can. Meet as many people and have fun with life. But the major key in life in having a very high education. College is great, you can meet some wonderful people as well as learn from your experiences while attending.

I brag the most about the instructors being so nice and helpful. I like how the campus is big and the classrooms are spacious.

rosanna

When you need help understanding or need help when you have problems they will be there to work with you and make your schedule flexable. They are not tough on you when you are going through some problems on your own.

I would choose the college iam intrest it in and start making my future plans and plan for whats comming and go on from there. I would say to myself not to give up theres a lot of chances out there to succed espacialy when you have kids that i have to take care of to keep going to succed to reach my dreams and goals.

i just tell them that the college i go to is a good school where iam going.

Everest College-Dallas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.