Ft Worth, TX
Everest College-Fort Worth South

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Fort Worth South

Andrew

I would first help my younger self identify his aptitudes. It took years of trial and error to realize I was the interactive, personable type. I always thought I was the brainiac, introverted programmer-type, but now know this is not me. I would first really get him in touch with the extroverted side of his personality. Secondly, I would convince him he is smart enough to do well in pre-health courses. I already had the necessary persistence at age 18, but I never thought I was as intelligent as my more scientific classmates. I'd convince him otherwise, reminding him that effort has always been his greatest ally. As he navigates through the health sciences, I would offer a realistic breakdown of various health careers. I'd show him what was required to become a physician assistant, nurse practitioner, etc., and plot the best course to getting there. Though this course of study is intense and time-consuming, I'd share with him the following advice. Something I realized once I was accepted to UT Austin. The time will go by, regardless of what you do. So why not spend it doing something worthwhile?

The integration of holistic health into conventional treatment methods. In addition, the school I plan on attending, UT Austin, structures their Alternate Entry Masters program to where you can receive your RN the first year, and then MSN the second.

Anyone serious about health care and wouldn't mind graduating from a nationally-ranked nursing program.

Everest College-Fort Worth South administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.