Indianapolis, IN
Fortis College-Indianapolis

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fortis College-Indianapolis

Ria

I REPEAT. DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL. I was one of the ones who read the reviews and figured that "If a student wants to learn and follow the rules of learning, anything is possible and they cannot fail" but this school is beyond repair and I hope the Education Department of Indianapolis closes it soon. The teachers are horrible and talk about students and the other teachers. It has conditional accreditation so NO OTHER SCHOOL can take your credits for transfer and they wouldn't even take my credits from Indiana University of all places. People are not passing the NCLEX. I'm the type who's okay with teaching themselves and not cheating because this is the career I wish to go into and truly enjoy helping people but it was horrible. The online Classes are a waste, and the tuition WHICH IS NOT EXPLAINED IN FULL DETAIL! is expensive. I was about to start my 3rd term and was already $10,000 in debt. YOU ARE BETTER AT GOING TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE LIKE IVYTECH. I was fooled because so many people had graduated from this school that I know but they can only WORK AT CERTAIN PLACES AND NOT EVEN IN GOOD HOSPITALS. Most of the students are incompetent and it is a complete cheating fest. I don't know how these people are learning anything at all. It's a waste of time and I normally do not do reviews but I had to help someone else decide because they have taken my money and wasted my time. When you send emails to anyone in their office, they do not respond until you take it up with someone higher like corporate. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF SOME HEARTACHE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I JUST WANT TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE. I DONT CARE HOW smart you are. Imagine passing the NCLEX and not being able to get a good job because you got a degree from somewhere that is not completely accredited and trusted in the medical world.

Fortis College-Indianapolis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.