Fairfield, IL
Frontier Community College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Frontier Community College

Shaelyn

I like the college. It is close to my house and the campus feels very safe. There are sporting events and a variety of classes to take with interesting teachers who care. There are many ways to get involved if one so chooses. I definitely recommend the college, especially since it is very affordable.

Erin

If I could go back in time and tell myself anything as a high school senior, it would be to focus on my college education, instead of gettin married. I would also tell myself that it is not as hard as I think it is, and to jump in with both feet. Because in the long run, the outcome makes all the work worth it. I think I would also make sure I understood that somethings are just a means to and end; and that at the time they dont seem important or seem to make sense, but they still have to be done regardless. I would tell my 18 year old self that sometimes you have to accept things, swallow your pride and just keep moving forward. I would hope to instill in myself that no matter what obstacles come my way to not get bogged down by trivial things. Because in ten years, those things wont mean anything.

Lack of student involvement and student activities. Frontier Community College seems to be lacking anything that knits the college together as a whole. There are no sports programs and very few student organizations.

The instructors are amazing and truely care about the students and their success.

Frontier Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.