Clarkston, GA
Georgia Piedmont Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Georgia Piedmont Technical College

Robert

I love the school. I have a sister (sibling) that attends the school. I can’t wait to attend this school! I plan on taking a course class on cosmetology, graphic design, and fashion(fashion marketing). I feel like when I’m going to attend this class, I feel like this school is going to propel me for the future I’m ready to endure.

Aline

Although i did this review i am going to be a freshmen at GPTC and i hope that my time there will be worth while and i will get to meet new friends, professors that are understanding enough and hopefully the class sizes are not that big in size.

Ezekiel

Its a good school for dual enrollment students in high school and is good for students who just want an education. The entrance requirements are pretty low so most people get admitted to the college, the professors are nice and genuinely want the students to succeed. the campus lifestyle is not great compared to other colleges

Rachael

My classmates consist of students that are dedicated to suceede ,and wish to gain the needed information to take the next step in their journey.

Knowing the information that I know now I would tell myself to step out of the box more. I would say that in order to get where I wish to be I need to meet more people and keep going in school. I would give myself the in's and out's of what classes I need as well as what school I need to attend. I would boost my moral and re-light my determination to suceede in the carrer field that I have chosen. I would allow myself to make some of the same mistakes because they have helped shape the person that I am now.

Someone with dedication and a good work ethic will be the perfect fit for this school. Along with this the applicant needs to be well rounded, out going, and a very hard worker.

Marshann

If I had the opportunity to go back to high school, knowing what I know now. I would have been more involved in my academics as well as extracurricular activities. I would have participated in class and really tried to learn, instead of spending so much time with my friends. My friends are not helping me get in to college now I am on my own.

It provides online classes and great accommodations for working mothers.

The management of the school could be better. Also the price of books.

melissa

If I could go back into my senior year to give myself some advice about the college life, I would tell myself that I need to stay focused on graduating the entire year.Make no excuses for anything, you need to take full responsibility for every choice you make.Think about all the good and bad that can come from the choices you make.Dont doubt yourself keep faith and have a little hope.I would also tell myself friends can only be friends.They can can not get the grades for you they dont determine wheather or not you graduate only you do.So dont let yourself get pulled into the crowd of failures.Also I would tell myself to do the best I can do at everything, never underestimate yourself.Work at your best ability at all times of the year.I would tell myself you can have fun but know your limits when the fun needs to stop and you need to get back on track of school work.Education comes first,success will come next.Fun will be around forever.I would also say no ones words can put you down let thier words motivate you.

The worst thing about my school is that they may not have the books you need for your classes in the library.so if you can not purchase your books on time for when your class starts it's like you are out of luck.

The type of person that should not attend this school would be someone not self motivated and does not take school seriously.Someone that is not sure of what they want in thier future life ahead.

Melissa

The classes are not just reading and writing . They teach in an active way so everything is hands on. Since I am getting a certified nurses assistant degree, I want as much training and hands on learning as I can get. That way when I am done with school it will be easier for me to get a job.

I would tell myself to take things easy and do not start college unless you are ready to. College is not easy to pay for and there is no room for error. I would also tell myself to get a job and start working for a car. The most important piece of advice I would give myself, is to get ready for the curve balls life is going to throw at me. As soon as you think things can not possibly get any worse you need to turn to the ones that love you the most and follow their advice because it will never steer you in the wrong direction. Stay by your family and always have faith.

The classes are able to fit my schedule. I share a car with my mother so I am going to have to take classes at night. Dekalb offers the classes I need at times convenient and at a many different locations.

Cheri

Don't be afraid you really can do anything you put your mind too. Don't be concerned about working just look toward your goal which is a degree in something you truely find intresting and worthy of you time. There are so many helpful outlets whenever you need so stay focused and don't give up.

Well nothing. Everything has matched up with my reaserach prior to entering my program of study.

Someone who is looking for everything to be pointed out to them or has no idea what their goals are.

Amelia

My school is a small community college that tries hard to provide an environment conducive to learning and a positive college experience for all students.

My classmates are serious and determined to be successful nurses.

My advice is simple. Take advantage of the resources school offers. There are many programs that are designed to make college life easier and help students become successful but they are often overlooked. Seek out such programs and make full use of them because they really do help. Counselors and advisors are always available to answer questions and provide assistance with whatever you need but you have to go to them to make your requests known. College life need not be difficult or overwhelming and with the proper guidance you will thrive.

Georgia Piedmont Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.