Cincinnati, OH
Gods Bible School and College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Gods Bible School and College

Jonathan

I have gotten a good variety of experiences here at God's Bible School and College. The college is far away enough from home to help me create my own life, but still be close enough for necessities I still have at home. There is a diverse campus community and I get along with and learn about different cultures. I now see how the world works together and the benefits of have a variety of people. We all have an equal share of responsibility to make this world better. It has been valuable to attened because I have learned a lot academically and spiritually. I am right on track with what I want to learn and achieve to graduate with a Music degree. They have a well formed academic and community environment. Plus, I like the extra activities like going to the local symophy, doing fun events with friends, visiting local attractions, and helping the community. I know this is the best place for me to attend.

I would of liked to know a little on how God's Bible College's classes were organized and framed. I did attend a couple of their anual V.I.P. events that are for prospect students to come and view the college. I know it is difficult for the institution to have a lot prospect students attend regular classes, but that is not particularly available during those events. You do get a brief view though. But the best time to get a real view of the school and classes is a random schueduled visit.

If you want to be taught christian theology this is a excellent place to attend. There is a postive environment and everyone is friendly with each other. There also is a good feel for getting assigments complete and doing your very best. It is pretty easy to make new friends and we are always ready to make random plans to have fun in the city.

Gods Bible School and College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.