Weldon, NC
Halifax Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Halifax Community College

Juanita

My school is a great place to start a college career while staying on a budget and getting a quality education.

The most important thing I can tell you is to never give up. Never get discouraged and give up on your dream of obtaining a degree. It is a lot easier and enjoyable when you can attend college as a young adult. You may get home sick, feel overwhelmed, or even frustrated at times. However, attending college as a young adult can be an experience that will stay with you forever. You have to find the balance between school work and fun. If you do this you will have a successful and enjoyable college experience. Believe me it is harder to try to attend college as an adult especially while working full-time and having a household to support. I'm not telling you it can't be done because I did it! However, it was difficult and I did miss out on some of those college experiences and extracurricular activities. The contacts and friends you will make at college will be with you forever and you will hold a special bond with fellow alumni.

Any person seeking to have a college experience while commuting should attend. There are several course programs to choose from, clubs and extracurricular activities to enjoy.

Albert

I would tell myself not to take a break when i graduated! Dont waste anytime. Keep all that knowledge on that head of mine fresh. Isnt any need tomake it any harder than it is already going to be.

I wish i ahd known that they had such caring teachers and students! One of the best environments you can be in.

The worst thing about my school is registration. The long lines you have to wait in!

Halifax Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.