Philadelphia, PA
Holy Family University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Holy Family University

Jackie

Holy Family University is an amazing university. I am a transfer student who did not really enjoy the first college I went to. The campus and the atmosphere of the whole staff and student population makes me feel so welcomed and appreciated. The campus is small, so you run into people you know all the time. The class sizes are small as well, making it easier to form a connection with a professor and other classmates. Holy Family honestly feels like my second home and I have never been so happy about transferring.

Trokon

Holy Family Univeristy is a wonderful university with a beautiful campus. It might be small but that's what makes it wonderful. Because of the size you get to meet more people and are able to participate more in campus activities. I cant wait to make more exciting memories.

Nathalie

Holy Family University I'd say is an ok college. Personally, if I could go back in time and change my final decision I would. The school itself needs to step out of its comfort zone and try new things. Holy Family is a private, Catholic university and doesn't like to introduce new changes and therefore it is lacking in areas where it could improve. The school has potential to be better. I just wish they would be more innovative and creative.

Daina

I love it here, the work ethic of the teachers is what attracted me to apply here.

Adriana

I love holy family. I am so happy I came here and I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else. Holy family University has been such an amazing experience. Everyone is so caring and friendly and we all do truely think of ourselves as a family. There is so much to on campus besides school work which makes college a lot of fun. Holy Family is an amazing school that I would recommend to anyone.

Holy Family University is a small, Catholic university. Everyone knows each other, which creates a friendly atmosphere for learning. Although the campus is very small, there are still plenty of opportunities to make friends. The professors there are always accessible and accommodate to your educational needs.

Caitlyn
Awesome school

Awesome school

I'm a transfer student this semester and even though I've only been here a week, I love it! When I was first applying for schools I didn't even consider this university because it was not the kind of school I was looking for. However, when transferring I gave it a shot and one of the professors sold me on it. He was so welcoming and willing to help, as are all of my current professors. I've already quickly made friends and everyone is super friendly. The class sizes are very small, usually no more than 20 people, which is perfect for my major since biology requires one on one attention. I have yet to have any complaints about this school, and I think anyone could get something great out of their experience here.

Dedicated to helping the student succeed.

Dedicated to helping the student succeed.

Not only do they want to do well, but they want you to do well too.

Don't put it off. I put off college after high school and now I'm 32 and trying to finish. I will finish though.

Justin

My classmates are friendly, supportive, and from different ethnic and racial backgrounds.

I would tell myself to really consider what I want in life prior to starting college. I switched my major four times in college. Though, I learned about a variety of things and subjects that I wouldn't have learned otherwise. I was born in the Dominican Republic and I moved to the United States just a year before starting college. I was not sure what career I wanted to pursue and I was not very excited about going to classes and having to learn everything in a different language. When I started college I did not appreciate what a big opportunity this was. I did not appreciate the importance of learning and taking advantage of my college experience. During my junior year, I decided to become active on campus and join different societies. I am currently the president of a club and vice president of two others. I can say that I never knew I was going to enjoy it so much. I feel happy every morning I wake up and have to spend my day at college. I will be graduating next year and I just wish I could have known better when I started my college journey.

I think the small size of classes is what I enjoy the most about the school. It is a small college and I really like that about the school. Students get to know each other in class and it is not hard for two students to end up being best friends after a few classes together. It makes everything easier because professor get to know students and students feel more comfortable when sharing ideas in class.

My school is best known for having a high graduation rate. And a high rate in nursing which is what i hope to become in my 4 years in this school. My school is also once again known for being a family. Everyone is noticed and considered. You have a chance to shine at Holy Family. Holy family is best known for their amazing Professors that are so focused on helping you succeed. You can go at anytime to ask for help and anyone at that school is willing to help you!

If I were to go back to my high school self boy my number one advice would be to take high school seriously. Study more, participate in anything the school offers and volunteer. I really regret not taking that seriously. I would tell my high school self that money doesnt grow on trees and my family needs my help to support my tution. I would push my high school self to study more, I would have taken my SATs seriously and take classes for them. I would have told my high school self that high school is going to set me up for my future. My second advice would be to make friends. Friends is whats going to help you through your years in college. My third advice would be to get involved in college! college isnt free, take the oppertunity to go to trips and dances, participate in bake sales for fundraising. And the last thing I would tell my high school self is that, you only have one life to live, make it your best life, work hard and in the end your future will come.

I dont believe there shouldnt be a kind of student to attend this school. Holy family excels in showing committment, character and excellence. This school is definetly a family. Anything you need, advice, tutoring or a friend, Holy Family opens up with open arms to you. I've never felt so comfortable then in this school. And to be honest I excel incredibly in this university then I ever had in high school.

Holy Family University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.