Stockton, CA
Humphreys University-Stockton and Modesto Campuses

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Humphreys University-Stockton and Modesto Campuses

candace

Humphreys is a fun, safe and exciting place to learn.

Humphreys is a fun, safe and exciting place to learn.

I would say that the best advise to give parents and students in finding the right college, is for them to make a list of what is most important to them, such as: small classes, athletics ect... While searching and going through colleges they should take the list with them and cross off the schools that do not offer such things that is on the list. A student should be as close to 100% of satisfaction while attending school.

Its is a small campus with extremely helpful and friendly staff and faculty. While going to this school I have improved my GPA. I look forward in going to class!

Vanessa

I enjoy the people who are around me because they are very driven and positive.

I enjoy the people who are around me because they are very driven and positive.

It is extremely important that you do not settle for less when it comes to your education. Do not attend the first college that accepts you. Look around and try to get away from home so you can get a great college experience. I plan to transfer so that I can get out of my "small life" school and get the real college experience. I advise that you new college students do research on the university or college that you might be attending. I suppose every other essay submitted would say the same thing but I am talking from experience. I wish I would have went to a state school straight out of high school so that I could have made new friends from other places. It is important that you stay social so that you can be focused and feel good about yourself while going to school.

Humphreys University-Stockton and Modesto Campuses administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.